The Men of Iron Minute
by Chad Zueck | Director of Content Creation
Like Bubble Gum on a Hot Summer Day
Any movie lovers out there? Fill in the blanks from these epic movie lines.
- “Go ahead, make my ______.” Sudden Impact
- “May the _______ by with You” Star Wars
- “Show me the ________!” Jerry Maguire
- “Houston, we have a __________.” Apollo 13
- “So you’re telling me there’s a __________.” Dumb and Dumber
- “No man can win every _______, but no man should fall without a struggle.”
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Do you know who I am… I don’t know how to put this, but, I’m kind of a big ______ …People know me. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
How did you do?
The other day I had a conversation with a friend about movie lines. The movies I gravitate toward are loaded with good one-liners. Whether Jim Carrey or John Wayne, you will hear one-liners over and over in our home. The casual guest at our house usually doesn’t get it, but that doesn’t keep us from letting them fly. A good movie line sticks like bubble gum on the bottom of your shoe on a summer day.
I hope this one sticks to you and saves you a lot of grief.
“A man’s got to know his limitations.” Clint Eastwood, Magnum Force
Be a mentor
Find a mentor.
Be a better man.