Climb the Mountain| EP. 115
“What consumes your mind controls your life.”
On EP. 115 Garret is back as he challenges every man to climb the mountain before us! We are watching a remnant of men climbing the mountain. They are climbing this mountain with virtues of masculinity and grit. Not consumed by the media or politics, these men are consumed by God and their purpose. These men are embracing the manhood adventure. At Men of Iron, we want to see that number of men grow. Men, it’s time to climb! >>> MENOFIRON.ORG/MOUNTAIN
At Men of Iron, we believe mentorship is most effective through a 1-to-1 or micro group setting. That’s why we created Strong27™ – a mentorship experience that provides the tools and training needed for mentors and proteges to grow in their faith, family, friends, fitness and finances. Check out menofiron.org/strong27 for more info!
- Men, we live in a crazy world!
- “What consumes your mind, controls your life.”
- We are watching a remnant of men climbing the mountains before them. They are climbing this mountain with virtues of masculinity and grit. Not consumed by the media or politics
- These men are consumed by God and their purpose
- These men are embracing the manhood adventure
- At Men of Iron, we want to see that number of men grow!
- What do men have to do to change a culture?
- Have a passion to read, study and teach God’s Word
- Make prayer a priority
- Be intentional about mentoring younger men
- Establish strong & productive marriages & families
- Lead & serve their families, churches & communities
- Focus on their health & physical well-being
Model extraordinary generosity & financial stewardship
- Build profitable businesses & departments
- Stand up for what is right & just
- Join the restoration of biblical masculinity
- Masculinity is under attack
- Biblical masculinity is when a man embraces the leadership God entrusts him with, and when a man accepts accountability and when a man pursues mentorship
- Men, let’s conquer the mountain ahead of us!
- Time, finances, and accountability – the 3 filters we have to look through when considering how to equip men
- At Men of Iron, we want to equip YOU for the journey ahead. Head to Base Camp where you can find FREE resources to start climbing >>> menofiron.org/resources
- It’s time to climb!