Effective Mentorships Begin With Prayer| EP. 122
“We should be praying daily for each other for our mentorship to be effective.” // Garret Barbush
On EP. 122 Garret talks about the power of prayer and how for a mentorship to be effective it must begin with prayer. In 1 Timothy 2:3 we see Paul saying to his protege Timothy, “I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers.” Paul was CONSTANTLY praying for Timothy. We should be praying constantly for each other for our mentorship to be effective. Men, let’s walk in tune with the Spirit, constantly remember each other in prayer, and go to bat for our mentor or protege!
Adventure Awaits! If you are ready to take a step onto the mountain to know God and your purpose we want to talk to you! Click the link below, fill out the form and a representative from Men of Iron will follow up with you on your next steps. Men, it’s time to climb! >>> MENOFIRON.ORG/MOUNTAIN
- On EP. 122 we continue the conversation on “Lessons on Mentorship” between Paul and Timothy
- Ministry begins with prayer
- Paul prayers for his protege Timothy
- “I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers.” // 2 Timothy 1:3
- Mentors, we should be praying daily for our proteges for the mentorship to be effective
- If we are NOT in step with the Spirit, there is only so much that can happen
- If we begin our mentorship with prayer, amazing things are going to happen
- Paul says, “I CONSTANTLY remember you in my prayers.”
- Praying for our proteges is one of the most powerful things we can do
- Proteges, this is a two-way street. Pray for your mentor as well!
- If you start with prayer, God will use the mentorship to move our lives forward
- Today’s challenge: start your day praying for your mentor or protege