3 Types of Masculine Friends Feat. Garret Barbush | EP. 66
“No one ascends alone. No one can reach their God–given potential alone.” // Chad Zueck
On EP. 66 of the Men of Iron Podcast, Garret and Chad are back, continuing our conversation around Luke 2:52, “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.” On today’s episode we dive into 3 types of masculine friends that every man should have in their life. Men, we are not meant to do this on our own. What a dull life it would be without resistant friends calling us to go further and deeper in life.
“No one ascends alone. No one can reach their God-given potential alone.” // Chad Zueck
EP. 66 is brought to you by Backgate Prayers. A beautiful, simple and thoughtful way to remind you to pray for your loved ones daily. Did you know there are a multitude of Biblical truths you can claim over your children’s lives in prayer? Backgate Prayers has researched God’s promises in scripture to curate & write a set of prayers to claim over your children’s lives as they grow. They will even personalize those prayers with names and a photo. Our team loves these prayer cards! Go to backgateprayers.com and get your order in with a 10% discount using the code MENOFIRON. Shop at www.backgateprayers.com.
- “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.” – Luke 2:52
- “No one ascends alone. No one can reach their God-given potential alone.” // Chad Zueck
- Men are NOT supposed to be “lone wolves.
- 3 Types of Masculine Friends:
- A Recreational Friend (Shallow)
- A Resilient Friend (Mid-Level)
- A Resistance Friend (Deepest Level)
- David and Jonathan are prime examples of resistance friends.
- What a dull life it would be without such a voice calling us to go further and deeper in life.
- If you see a man guy going through a rough spot, Reach out to him
- If you are that guy going through a rough spot and need some direction, Contact our team today!