Dad, You’ve Got This! Feat. Dr. Mark Pitts & Becky Thompson| EP. 68
“I want every Dad to succeed and pass their faith to the next generation.” // Dr. Mark Pitts
On EP. 68 of the Men of Iron Podcast, Chad sits down with father/daughter duo, Becky Thompson & Dr. Mark Pitts. The team behind the Midnight Dad online community, that encourages fathers with short, powerful prayers every night at Midnight.
Becky Thompson and her dad, Dr. Mark Pitts, will lead you on a journey of discovering the Father’s heart so you can be encouraged, strengthened, and challenged in your role as a dad.
“A good man loves with the love his heavenly Father has for him.” Mark Pitts
- Midnight Mom Community- Facebook
- Spurred out of a felt need for Dads.
- Midnight Dad Community- Facebook Page
- Purchase the Midnight Dad Devotional
- “Being a father comes after you learn how to be a son.” Becky Thompson (IG)
- Addressing all dads, step dads and Grand-dad’s.
- 8:30PM Mark prays for men through the Facebook page.
- Generationally, we have some differences, but our felt needs are the same. (IG)
- Every man needs wisdom, strength and needs to know the source of that strength. Becky Thompson (IG)
- Mark, “I want every Dad to succeed and pass their faith to the next generation.” (IG)
- James 1:5, “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.” (IG)
- “Being a parent is about practical skills, but being a father is an attitude of the heart.” Mark Pitts (IG)
- “A good man loves with the love his heavenly Father has for him.” Mark Pitts (IG)
- “We need to be aware of the differences between a mother and father.” Becky Thompson (IG)
- “I want to let every guy know that he will succeed.” Mark Pitts (IG)