5 Ways to Change Your Family Culture | EP. 79
“You can’t love your wife well, if you don’t know her well.” // Chad Zueck
On EP. 79 of the Men of Iron Podcast Chad talks about family culture and becoming the Servant Leader that God created you to be. What kind of culture do you have within your family? Men, we are culture builders within our home and family. Let’s point our wife and kids back to Jesus. Check out “5 Ways to Change Your Family Culture.”
“Every man needs to take responsibility as the Servant Leader in his home, his church, and his workplace.” // Chad Zueck
Looking for additional resources to help move this conversation forward? Check out “20 Lessons That Build A Man’s Family.” Every man is born to be a leader to the family God gifts him with. But becoming that leader takes effort. Buy this phenomenal resource today at menofiron.org/shop
- We are culture builders within our home and family.
- But what kind of culture do you have?
- Do your kids know you?
- Do you lead your family or does your wife?
- Is your wife frustrated because you won’t talk the time to talk deeply?
- What spiritual practices do you enjoy and have you helped your kids practice them?
- Every man needs to take responsibility as the Servant Leader in his home, his church, and his workplace.
- 5 Ways to Change Your Family Culture:
- Relational Presence
- Spiritual Connector
We have to protect our families from themselves: overly busy schedules, over extended sports obligations, etc.
Saying NO is a good idea when you have to leverage your responsibility as a man.
It is this idea that compels a man to step in front of danger to protect his family, loved ones, and at times others.