Fatherhood is No Joke Feat. Troy Mangum| EP. 83
“Healthy, holy, healed and happy dads raise mighty kids.” // Troy Mangum
On EP. 83 of the Men of Iron Podcast Chad sits down with author and speaker Troy Mangum as they talk about fatherhood, the battles every man must win, and what it takes to raise mighty kids.
Troy Mangum is an author (Fatherhood Faceplants), speaker, podcaster (The Kindling Fire) and men’s advocate. Creator of Hocoka Men,- (an initiation experience for young men). He is also a Lumbee Indian tribal member. Troy lives in Raleigh, North Carolina with wife Kathy. He has two sons, two daughters and one son-in-law.
“Raising kingdom kids takes a dad who kicks passivity in the face and takes action.” Troy Mangum
Looking for additional resources to help move this conversation forward? Check out “20 Lessons That Build A Man’s Family.” 20 Lessons That Build A Man’s Family is an uncomplicated mentorship guide for developing men as a leader of the family. Includes lessons for men as husbands, fathers, and leaders. Principle and character-based lessons in 1000 words or less with questions that make for a short and applicable discussion. Buy this phenomenal resource today at menofiron.org/shop.
- On EP. 83, Troy Mangum joins the show as we talk about fatherhood, the battles every man and dad must win, and what it takes to raise mighty kids
- Troy Mangum is an author (Fatherhood Faceplants), speaker, podcaster (The Kindling Fire) and men’s advocate
What is the high call of being a dad?
- Being a LOVER
- Being a FIGHTER
- “Raising kingdom kids takes a dad who kicks passivity in the face and takes action.” Troy Mangum
- How do you fight spiritually for your family?
What are the three battles every man must win?
- Battle for IDENTITY
- Battle for VALIDATION
- Battle for ALLEGIANCE
- It’s vital that we as dads stop the tide of generational sin and start a new legacy