Encouragement That Works | EP. 89
“Encouragement is an essential way of extending grace to one another.“
On EP. 89 of the Men of Iron Podcast we are talking about encouragement. Most of us aren’t that good at encouraging, so we need encouragement that works. In this episode Chad gives you 4 keys to be a better encourager.
“Make encouragement a daily discipline.” Chad Zueck
If you want to learn more about the Strong27™ mentorship experience and how you can become a mentor or protege, go to menofiron.org/
- Most of us aren’t that good at encouraging, so we need encouragement that works.
- 4 keys to be a better encourager
- Start with you
- Learn to listen
- Use words and actions
- “Encouragement is an essential way of extending grace to one another.” // Chad Zueck
Help people see the positive in their situation
- Make encouragement a daily discipline
- Send an encouraging text, note, or email daily
- Get out of your own story so you can encourage someone else
- Whoever encourages others will be encouraged