What Is Your Greatest Treasure?| EP. 136
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:21
On EP. 136 Garret takes a look at Matthew 6:21 – “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Is God your first priority, your first treasure? Too often we waste our lives chasing after the treasures of this world, which results in us not chasing after God. Men, the single greatest thing we can do on this earth is to love the Lord our God with all of our hearts, soul, mind and strength.
Adventure Awaits! If you are ready to take a step onto the mountain to know God and your purpose we want to talk to you! Click the link below, fill out the form and a representative from Men of Iron will follow up with you on your next steps. Men, it’s time to climb! >>> MENOFIRON.ORG/MOUNTAIN
- The biblical masculinity conversation continues
- Matthew 6:21 – “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
- God must be our first priority, our first treasure
- Yet often we are focused on other treasures to fill our cups, to satisfy us
- Am I discontent with what God has given me?
- Too often we are chasing after the things of the world to fill our cups
- Which results in not be aligned with my one true treasure, Jesus Christ
- “If my treasure is not God, I will not have much to offer to others.” // Garret Barbush
- Men, what is the treasure that we are seeking?
- The single greatest thing we can do is to love God with all of our hearts, soul, mind and strength