Global Prayer Strategy
Men of Iron is excited to announce the search of a Chief Operations Officer (COO)! Due to the great significance of this hire, Men of Iron is executing a global prayer strategy. The mission of this strategy is to seek the Lord’s direction, obedience and provision for this man, his family and the MOI organization.
The prayer strategy invites advocates of Men of Iron to both individual and corporate prayer. The individual prayer strategy is to be completed on the individual’s time, while the corporate prayer strategy is to be completed together as a corporate body.
Individual Prayer Strategy – Devote 1 hour per week of solitude as part of your individual time with the Lord
- Pray for the following:
- The Lord would reveal His perfect plan for MOI
- MOI would be obedient to the Lord’s timing
- Continued unity in the MOI Board and leadership team
- For the future COO to be obedient to the Lord’s calling to MOI
- The Lord would deliver this man to MOI
- Specific verses or Scripture to be shared with MOI’s staff and board for encouragement and wisdom
- All individuals are encouraged to share what God is revealing to them during this time. Please share wisdom, words of encouragement and relevant messages with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fasting – On your own time, choose to eliminate food, technology or any item(s) from your daily walk for an undefined period of time. For example, you may be led to fast from food for 1 day or go a week without social media. Allow the Lord to provide clarity. The goal is to pray when you feel the craving for the specific item you are fasting from. Fast every week until the COO has been revealed.
Corporate Prayer Strategy – Scheduled time for the MOI Board, leadership team and spouses to come together in prayer. We also invite donors, partners and advocates to pray with us from 8:30 am – 10:00 am from your home or business
- Wednesday, June 30th from 8:30 am – 10:00 am