Nate Gives His Life to Jesus!| EP. 118
“Men, we are only as effective as our prayer life.”
// Garret Barbush
On EP. 118 Garret is back as he shares an incredible story about a man named Nate. Nate was in attendance at the Men of Iron Dinner on April 19th in Lancaster, PA. Invited by a friend, Nate showed up that night weary and broken down. As Devon shared his own story of transformation on stage, Nate leaned over to his friend and said, “That’s me!” It prompted the guys at his table to pray for Nate on the spot. Two weeks later Nate was in the Men of Iron office to talk to our team and ended up giving his life to Jesus! Change begins with prayer!
Adventure Awaits! If you are ready to take a step onto the mountain to know God and your purpose we want to talk to you! Click the link below, fill out the form and a representative from Men of Iron will follow up with you on your next steps. Men, it’s time to climb! >>> MENOFIRON.ORG/MOUNTAIN
- The Men of Iron Dinner on April 19th was ultimately not about Men of Iron but rather about advancing the Kingdom of God
- We knew we would have the opportunity to speak to men and individuals in the audience who did not know Jesus
- We prayed as a team before the dinner that God would use the dinner to multiply HIS Kingdom
- That’s where we meet a man named Nate who was in attendance that night
- Nate had fallen on hard times, multiple DUIs, custody battles, potential prison time
- Nate was impacted by a story shared that night at the dinner and he said to his friend, “That’s me.” The guys at his table gathered around him and prayed for him on the spot
- A couple weeks later Nate stopped by the office to meet with a couple of guys from our team, Nate gave his life to Jesus right there in the Men of Iron office!
- Ministry in Nate’s life begins because prayer started it all
- Nate made a decision to get on the mountain, to take his next step
- We would love to help you take your next step, whether you know Christ or do not know Christ. Contact us today!
- Men, we are only as effective as our prayer life
- “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.” Colossians 4:2
- Keep it simple, start with prayer