5 Ways to Fight Discouragement & Confusion, Part 6: Know Your End Game| EP. 76
“People with goals succeed because they know where they are going.” // Chad Zueck
On EP. 76 of the Men of Iron Podcast, we wrap up our series on the “5 Ways to Fight Discouragement & Confusion.” On Part 6, “Know Your End Game,” we talk about goal setting, and knowing your desired destination. What’s your end game? Men, we need to know where we are going, what we want to achieve along the way and who we want to be.
“Know where you’re going and who you hope to have become on the journey there.” // Chad Zueck
Are you looking for digital content designed specifically for men? Look no further! Men of Iron+ is a complete library of digital resources designed for men to grow in their faith, family, friends, fitness and finances. Start your subscription today at menofiron.org/menofironplus.
EP. 76 is brought to you by Kauffman CPA. Need a personal financial coach? Doug Kauffman can help with that! Whether it’s a business or personal finance, Kaufmman’s have trained CPA’s ready to help you. Ready to help you have financial clarity and peace of mind. They develop a step-by-step plan to make your financial goals a reality. Doug and his team can be found at www.kauffmancpa.com.
- Goal setting will help you know your desired destination
- Men, we need to know where we are going, what we want to achieve along the way
- “Know where you’re going and who you hope to become on the journey there. // Chad Zueck
- If you don’t know where you’re going, you will be disappointed and confused, and probably exhausted. Let’s face it we have limited time and energy, so we need to be clear on our objectives and goals.
- We need to live in the present while being mindful of our future
- How do we know if we are “winning” in life? We have scoreboards in sports, are there scoreboards to measure spiritual growth? YES!
- What’s your long view of life? What are the markers along the way to remind you of your success?
- Begin with the end in mind
- People with goals succeed because they know where they are going.
- Setting goals is crucial to success, make sure they are S.M.A.R.T (Specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-bound)
5 Ways to Fight Discouragement & Confusion
- Find Your Purpose
- Learning & Listening
- Ride the Waves (Grit, Determination, & Perseverance)
- Enjoy Your Crew
- Know Your End Game