Hearing God is Easier Than You Think | EP. 78
“God is about relationships, not agendas.” // Shawn Bolz
On EP. 78 of the Men of Iron Podcast, Chad sits down with TV host and author Shawn Bolz. On the episode, Chad and Shawn talk about hearing from God and how to hear from God when you think you can’t. Men, it’s more normal than we think because God wired us to hear from Him. They also discuss how to invite God into our work atmosphere, and how to partner with God in our career, finances and business.
“The goal of hearing God in our everyday lives is not to evangelize every moment but to walk with God in connection.” // Shawn Bolz
Shawn is the author of numerous bestselling books, including Translating God, Keys to Heaven’s Economy, Breakthrough: Prophecies, Prayers & Declarations, and Through the Eyes of Love. He currently hosts Exploring the Industry on CBN News, the Translating God and Discovering God series’ on TBN, and the Exploring Series Podcast on Charisma Podcast Network, which has 3.5 million downloads. Find out more about Shawn and Bolz Ministries at bolzministries.com
Are you looking for digital content designed specifically for men? Look no further! Men of Iron+ is a complete library of digital resources designed for men to grow in their faith, family, friends, fitness and finances. Start your subscription today at menofiron.org/menofironplus.
- Shawn Bolz is a TV host, author, producer and a Christian minister known for leading conversations about the church, the entertainment industry, and social justice that have helped believers connect their faith to culture in a transformative way.
- Hearing from God is more normal than we may think.
- “The goal of hearing God in our everyday lives is not to evangelize every moment but to walk with God in connection.” Shawn Bolz
- God is about relationships, not agendas
- Communication with God is relational, not transactional
- God is at work: How to partner with God in your career, finances & business
- How to hear God when you think you can’t
- How God wired into us the ability to hear from him
- The 4 key kingdom roles within the marketplace
- The problem with Christians and their wealth
- 5 steps to develop instinct and intuition
- Want wisdom? Do this.